IMP supplies centrifugally cast furnace rollers up to 1200 mm O.D. These rollers are delivered assembled, ready to use, fully machined and – if required – statically or dynamically balanced.
Ceramic or metallic coatings of various types can be supplied to meet special surface requirements.
Following are some roller types:
- Dry/Wet rollers for steel plants
- Looper rollers and exit table rollers for hot strip mills, dry or internally water cooled, in special alloy HW 20-13S
- Wrapper rollers for coilers
- Rollers for heat treatment furnaces
- Charging/discharging rollers for walking beam furnaces
- Transport rollers
- Rollers for galvanizing line
- Other galvanizing line products